Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
P0174 Fuel System Too Lean Bank 2 Forums > > P0174 Fuel System Too Lean Bank 2 P0174 Fuel System Too Lean Bank 2
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Xterra Nissan Xterra Discussion Forum

Old 05-17-2020, 05:20 AM
2007 Xterra

Default P0174 Fuel System Too Lean Bank 2

Hi, I have A 2007 Nissan Xterra. I have been dealing with the SES light coming on for about a month and have brought it to the dealer to get I checked out multiple times. I really thought it was fixed after the last time but after a week it threw P0174 again. It seems to come on during extended highway driving. Some history:

1st: the light came on with codes P1168 and P1564. They checked the Air fuel sensors on bank 2 and found them to be faulty and replaced them, but also reprogrammed the ECM per a TSB for that combo of codes. I noticed one of those codes was for the cruise control.. not sure how that relates to this but my cruise control has not worked for years (and still doesn’t). These codes have not returned

2nd: A day later the SES light came on so took it back this time it was P0174 for Fuel System too Lean. They replaced the Bank 2 O2 sensor. A day later the code came back, so I took it back and they troubleshot with Nissan tech and replaced intake adapter gasket under the plenum. They noted they did pressure checks and found no leaks, alpha values all good, voltages from sensors good, and drove it approx 90 miles (I told them to keep it for a while to make sure it was fixed). It seemed all good but...

Code came back on, P0174 Lean condition Bank 2. Is there anything that should be checked or cleaned?

Tags
bank, fuel, lean, p0174, system