Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Where is the evap purge valve located on a 2008 xterra? Forums > > Where is the evap purge valve located on a 2008 xterra? Where is the evap purge valve located on a 2008 xterra?
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Xterra Nissan Xterra Discussion Forum

Old 07-08-2019, 12:11 PM
2008 Xterra

Default Where is the evap purge valve located on a 2008 xterra?

Check/Service engine light came on with code P0443 Evap Purge Valve and I've been trying to locate it both under the hood and under the rear of my car but cannot seem to locate it to verify what model I need exactly to replace it with - HELP!!! LOL

Thanks
Old 07-08-2019, 12:37 PM
2008 Xterra

Never mind, I actually just found a video on youtube with the info i needed!
Old 07-18-2019, 04:39 AM
Master Enthusiast
2006 Pathfinder
2003 Frontier King Cab
2003 Frontier KC SVE 4x4

Just keep in mind that just because the code is for the purge valve, it may not necessarily be the purge valve, itself, that is the problem. Only way to be sure is to follow the diagnostic procedure for DTC P0443 in the factory service manual's "Engine Control" section. You should also go to the "knowledge base" section and see if there are any relevant technical service bulletins for a 2008 Xterra P0443. You will also find the "EC" chapter of the FSM in the "knowledge base" section, as well.

Tags
evap, located, purge, valve, xterra