Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
problem with my versa that i bought in march 2007 Forums > > problem with my versa that i bought in march 2007 problem with my versa that i bought in march 2007
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Versa Nissan Versa Discussion Forum

Old 11-06-2007, 06:20 AM
StephVersa

Default problem with my versa that i bought in march 2007

I bought (well...started a lease) my Versa this past March. So far, I've lost the driver's side front hubcap and I noticed the rear passenger hubcap is also loose. They are made of PLASTIC and the "prongs" that snap it onto the wheel are snapping off. By no means am I a "rough" driver and I feeling like by the end of my lease (in 2009) I will have no hubcaps left! The dealer wants between $50 and $60 for ONE. I think this is completely rediculous for a piece of plastic! I'm ready to just take them all off and put them back on before my lease is up so I don't get penalized!! Does anyone know any better hubcaps that I can pick up that will STAY ON?

Also - in the past month I have been feeling a "thump" when I make a right turn (I saw another thread saying that this is a common problem). I haven't brought it to the dealer as of yet, but I plan to get it fixed when I get my next oil change (in about 2,000 miles). I am hoping that the dealer will fix it for me without charge. Is this problem definately covered under the waranty in the US? I hope so.

I'm kind of bummed about the little issues that I've been having with this car. I was very excited when it came out and I definately considered it my dream car for a little while. But now, I'm rethinking about buying it out at the end of the lease only because I don't want any more problems that I will then have to cover.

Anyone else having issues?

I look forward to chatting with some of you.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:11 PM
Tech Enthusiast
2015 Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephVersa View Post
I bought (well...started a lease) my Versa this past March. So far, I've lost the driver's side front hubcap and I noticed the rear passenger hubcap is also loose. They are made of PLASTIC and the "prongs" that snap it onto the wheel are snapping off. By no means am I a "rough" driver and I feeling like by the end of my lease (in 2009) I will have no hubcaps left! The dealer wants between $50 and $60 for ONE. I think this is completely rediculous for a piece of plastic! I'm ready to just take them all off and put them back on before my lease is up so I don't get penalized!! Does anyone know any better hubcaps that I can pick up that will STAY ON?

Also - in the past month I have been feeling a "thump" when I make a right turn (I saw another thread saying that this is a common problem). I haven't brought it to the dealer as of yet, but I plan to get it fixed when I get my next oil change (in about 2,000 miles). I am hoping that the dealer will fix it for me without charge. Is this problem definately covered under the waranty in the US? I hope so.

I'm kind of bummed about the little issues that I've been having with this car. I was very excited when it came out and I definately considered it my dream car for a little while. But now, I'm rethinking about buying it out at the end of the lease only because I don't want any more problems that I will then have to cover.

Anyone else having issues?

I look forward to chatting with some of you.
Sorry to hear about all your problems.

HubCaps see: http://x.nissanhelp.com/forums/Knowl...ml?linkid=1020

FIND OUT WHAT YOUR REPAIR SHOULD COST?
Repair Cost Estimator

BUY NISSAN ACCESSORIES!
Nissanhelp Store

Tags
2007, bought, march, problem, versa