Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2007 Versa Steering locks Forums > > 2007 Versa Steering locks 2007 Versa Steering locks
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Versa Nissan Versa Discussion Forum

Old 10-21-2020, 11:50 AM
2007 Versa

Exclamation 2007 Versa Steering locks

My daughter has a 2007 Versa and recently starting having issues with the steering locking while she is driving. I have test driven the car and couldn't reproduce the issue. I thought it was just her, but after searching the web I discovered that many other owners have experienced the same issue. We just had the car serviced at a dealer for stalling and they replaced a faulty brake assembly switch which ended up costing her $307. She probably didn't make it clear to them that the steering and stalling didn't happen at the same time so they must have attributed the steering issue with the stalling. I am hesitant to take it back to the dealer because of the cost unless it is absolutely necessary. She is a student and needs her car for work and doesn't have a lot to spend. I am not letting her drive the car until we can figure this out. Does anyone have a similar problem and resolution? I would appreciate any suggestions.

Tags
locks, steering, versa