Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
I need an advice Forums > > I need an advice I need an advice
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Versa Nissan Versa Discussion Forum

Old 06-06-2019, 03:35 AM
2007 Versa

Default I need an advice

Hi guys, I'm a new member. I want to buy a car via 2007 Nissan Versa $3000.00 for sale in Charlotte, NC (28206) | IncaCar.com but I´m a bit worried about that, just if they are reliable. Is there someone who knows them, or bought a car from them?
What do you think about that? Thanks for answers.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:03 PM
Master Enthusiast
2006 Pathfinder
2003 Frontier King Cab
2003 Frontier KC SVE 4x4

The price of $3000 is dead-on the N.A.D.A. listing for "clean retail" with the deduction for the high mileage. I can't tell you anything about the dealer. As far as the car, I wouldn't recommend it. The Versa Note (the one with the hatchback) wasn't too bad, but the sedan wasn't so good. The Nissan CVT transmissions are known for problems and are not inexpensive to fix (most will want to replace the transmission rather than fix them). They feel cheap and ride isn't very good. Expect around 26 MPG combined if it has the 4-speed auto trans. If it has the stick or CVT, you're looking at around 28-29 MPG combined. You'd be better off with a Toyota Corolla or Honda Civic if you are looking for a small car....and I say that being a former Nissan technician who is partial to Nissans!

Tags
advice