Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Versa Note driver side chirp/squeaking noise. Forums > > Versa Note driver side chirp/squeaking noise. Versa Note driver side chirp/squeaking noise.
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Versa Nissan Versa Discussion Forum

Old 12-20-2016, 06:39 AM
2014 Versa Note
2014 Nissan versa note.

Default Versa Note driver side chirp/squeaking noise.

I have tried White lithium grease on the bottom of strut, but that didnt help. Where else could this noise be coming from? I have 38,000 miles on it.
Old 12-20-2016, 02:13 PM
1994 Sentra

I have the same problem but with a totally different car. My car the whole door had to be repositioned for it to open and shut properly. The squeaking started then. Oiling the grooves along the door and the car seemed to help, but didn't get rid of it at all. A temporary solution for me is whenever it happens I open the door and shut it hard and it seems to fix it for a little bit
Old 12-20-2016, 04:00 PM
2014 Versa Note
2014 Nissan versa note.

Well let me clarify, the noise happens usually when I drive on rough roads, I greased the door hinges and that wasnt the cause of noise.
Old 12-20-2016, 04:46 PM
1994 Sentra

Possibly the little metal piece that sticks out from the car. It has a corresponding cut out on the door. I have no idea what it's called but that's the only thing I can think of. I haven't tried anything with that piece yet but that will probably be my next step. If I could upload a picture I would show you what I'm talking about but I don't think I can
Old 12-20-2016, 04:51 PM
2014 Versa Note
2014 Nissan versa note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesentra94 View Post
Possibly the little metal piece that sticks out from the car. It has a corresponding cut out on the door. I have no idea what it's called but that's the only thing I can think of. I haven't tried anything with that piece yet but that will probably be my next step. If I could upload a picture I would show you what I'm talking about but I don't think I can
Yeah, I would need a picture. 😄

Tags
chirp or squeaking, chirp/squeaking, driver, noise, note, side, versa