Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2009 versa with cvt... engine will only idle when cold Forums > > 2009 versa with cvt... engine will only idle when cold 2009 versa with cvt... engine will only idle when cold
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Versa Nissan Versa Discussion Forum

Old 12-10-2016, 10:03 PM
2009 Versa

Exclamation 2009 versa with cvt... engine will only idle when cold

Engine will not rev up - only idle when cold. This just started this week.
It has been getting below 30F at night now. This is a new problem.
Anyone else seen this?
Old 07-10-2017, 09:15 AM
2014 Versa

Courtesy Nissan of Tampa

3800 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, FL 33614

Dear Mr. Diaz

Re: (Nissan Versa, 2014)

On (I'm 2014) I purchased a new motor vehicle from your dealership (in Concord NC). I was a very PROUD and LPOYAL Consumer..informing Everyone in my CIRCLE about how GREAT my Nissan Experience was..UNFORTUNATELY, the vehicle has not been satisfactory because..the first time I had a problem..I was given the Run around furst ftom Auto Nation Nissan in Florida then from Courtesy Nissan in Tampa Florida where I know reside..when I first took car in to assess issues.almlst had a collision in when my car completely SHUT OFF IN TRAFFIC..then eventually became sluggush when accelerating..i was informed Nissan Services didn't see a problem..then I was informed it was a stop sensor issue to which I paid to have fixed..the Service Dept handled very haphazardly and failed to stay in communication with me..when I called to check status..Dept closed without so much as a call..left me without transportation..and no courtset vehicle to use while waiting for determination..after finally picking up car I leftvtgs lot and problem of sluggish when making left turns and UPON accelerating from a stop persisted..of course Service Guy left for day..Again I am unable to drive car..and left to without transportation to and from work..i bring car back..it sits for a day before I get a call saying it might be CVT..and because I am at 75000 miles it's my responsibility to pay for repairs..also..Again..no courtesy vehicle suggested..when I informed Service Dept and Nissan that I was under warranty when I initially brought car to be serviced for sluggish problem and we told there wasn't a problem by Nissan Auto Nation in Florida..i have been going back and forth with Nissan to no avail..I started researching about my Versa and CVT ISSUES..YOU have a great many Sir..my vehicle was purchased new in 2014 and I never should be experiencing faulty CVT FROM FAULTY WIRES..I see that Nissan has corrected this fault..thats EXCELLENT..but you are doing a consumer disservice to me by saying I Must Cover Cost of your many mistakes..this saddens me..because I LOVED NISSAN!!

Your mechanic inspected my vehicle and agreed to fix the problem under warranty, however, when I collected the vehicle and started using it again, the problem was still there.

I would appreciate it if you could organise to REPAIR MY VEHICLE AT NO COST TO ME..ASAP..my job is at stake here as well As I am sure you can appreciate, I rely on my car for transport and apart from the inconvenience, this problem has also caused me to incur additional cost (I have kept the receipts as proof).

I look forward to settling this matter amicably. If, however, the matter is not satisfactorily resolved ASAP, I will consider taking further action to resolve the complaint either through the Department of Commerce or through the courts...I have always stood by Nissan...its time for Nissan to stand by it's product and CONSUMER.

MY CONSUMER COMPLAINT #27271725

Please look at documentations and please listen to ALL phone communications concerning this issue.

Please make it RIGHT and make me KNOS Image the RIGHT choice when I purchased my Nissan.

Yours faithfully

Alexandrea Worthy

Tags
2009, cold, cvt, engine, idle, versa