Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2007 Titan Crank No Start Forums > > 2007 Titan Crank No Start 2007 Titan Crank No Start
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Titan Nissan Titan Discussion Forum

Old 06-10-2021, 05:47 PM
2007 Titan Crew Cab

Default 2007 Titan Crank No Start

About a month ago I had an issue with my titan when I tried to start it. I drove the truck to work, turned it off and returned to it after 20 minutes. When I turned the key it would not crank. I replaced the battery, which seemed to fix it at that time. Earlier this week, I again had the same problem, turned the key but no crank. After cleaning the battery connections I was able to get it started once again. Now the truck is sitting at my work, unable to start once again. However, this time the truck will crank but will not start. It sounds like it is being starved of fuel. I have no SES light, it has 1/2 tank of gas, when I turn the ignition on I can hear the fuel pump engaged, I have cleaned the battery posts again, checked all fuses and did the ECM relay swap with the fog relay.

I am stumped as to what could be wrong. Unfortunately it is sitting in the parking lot at my job so my access to tools is limited.

Anyone experience this before? I've seen similar issues on here and I have tried those diag steps
Old 06-13-2021, 05:13 PM
Enthusiast
2015 Armada

Will it be best to consult a professional car mechanic?
You may refer to this article if you're still having the same issue.

My Engine Cranks but Won't Start (6 Reasons Why) - AxleAddict
Old 06-30-2021, 12:14 AM
Enthusiast
2001 Pathfinder
2012 Titan Crew Cab

Check and clean your grounds. Also, do a battery load test.

Tags
crank, start, titan