Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Speed sensor part number Forums > > Speed sensor part number Speed sensor part number
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Titan Nissan Titan Discussion Forum

Old 05-06-2019, 05:46 PM
2004 Titan King Cab
2004 TITAN LE 4X4

Default Speed sensor part number

I need the vehicle speed sensor part number for my truck speedo not working and i'm getting the p0500 code all i keep getting is the revolution sensor when i look it up on google i'm a in the right direction
Old 05-14-2019, 05:31 PM
Master Enthusiast
2006 Pathfinder
2003 Frontier King Cab
2003 Frontier KC SVE 4x4

The system uses the ABS wheel speed sensors for the speed input. So, you need to check for stored "C-codes" and/or use a scan tool to monitor the ABS wheel speed sensor outputs. You might want to do a visual inspection of the wheel speed sensor harnesses, first, to see if there is any damage or chafing through the insulation. Other possible causes for a P0500 code include an open or short (harness and connectors) in the wheel speed or CAN communications circuits, a bad cluster or a bad ABS actuator/control unit assembly.
Old 08-19-2019, 08:07 AM
1978 Titan Crew Cab
2006 Maxima
1985 Loretta

Default Speed sensor part number

is there or was there ever a speed distance sensor for the th350 trans? if so what part number or model year do i look for? Is the speed distance sensor in the 700r4 compatable with the 89 speedo?

lou trapane

Tags
number, part, sensor, speed