Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
06 Titan running lights issue Forums > > 06 Titan running lights issue 06 Titan running lights issue
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Titan Nissan Titan Discussion Forum

Old 07-06-2015, 06:30 PM
2006 Titan King Cab

Default 06 Titan running lights issue

I have a 06 Titan and my running lights fuse blows every time I turn on. Have searched the truck for a short and traced the circuit as well. Led me to the BCM in which I found doesn't have the 2fuses added to it just curious if somehow there is issue causing this short in that circuit? Everything else in truck works fine! Thanks for help
Old 07-08-2015, 09:45 AM
2006 Titan King Cab

Anyone had trouble with there running lights? I have checked everything to find a short that is causing fuse to blow! Headlight switch, BCM light harnesses! Please help
Old 02-08-2017, 11:22 PM
2005 Titan Crew Cab

My fuse went out too. I now disconnect my boat trailer lights before backing into the water. So far this has worked for me. Someone else mentioned that their wiring harness near the muffler had been burned when the muffler fell off and he drove it like that for a while. My muffler also fell off and had to have it re-welded. That part of the harness runs right along the exhaust on the frame. Check for burned or brittle wiring near the muffler.

Or it could just be a bad IPDM shorting out the fuse. The IPDM contain the faulty recalled ECM relays.

Tags
issue, lights, running, titan