Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Interior LED Conversion Complete! Forums > > Interior LED Conversion Complete! Interior LED Conversion Complete!
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Titan Nissan Titan Discussion Forum

Old 02-13-2011, 07:24 PM
Lvcoyote

Default Interior LED Conversion Complete!

Thanks to Jason at Altitude Importers (ArmaDen) and his awesome products and service, my interior LED conversion is finally complete! I went with LED's on the Door Panels, Floor Board, Mud Lights, Maps, and Dome. I also bought some backup light LED's but I was one of the unlucky ones who had trouble getting those to connect correctly to the sockets without modifying the LED somewhat. After some fiddling around I figured out how to make those work, but to be honest I was not happy with the light output. I opted for the PIAA 19224 Xtreme White bulbs instead.

I also purchased a mood light LED from Superbrightleds, before I knew about Jason, darnit!!......LOL. I enlarged the mood light hole in the upper console to allow a little extra light to shine through. I had the perfect bit for my Dremmel and enlarged the hole approximately 20 to 25 percent. I bought two mood lights, one was advertised as being brighter than the standard, but after testing both I opted for the standard as the brighter one was a bit much IMHO.

Anyway I thought I'd post some pictures for you guys so you can see just how bright these lights can make your interior.

Old 03-14-2011, 06:37 PM
charlierickman

wow. what an awesome job. thank you for posting the pics and sharing them with us too. couldn't see the first one though. but great looking interior! :)

Old 04-22-2011, 06:20 AM
JJ2206

Anybody know where I can find this Armaden guy? I cant find a website or anything, I googled the name but just came up with a bunch of forum reults with customers saying how much they loved dealing with him but i dont know how to get in touch with him. any references would be great, looking to do this led conversion to my titan. Thanks
Old 04-22-2011, 06:33 AM
Lvcoyote

Send him a PM over at the TitanTalk forums.

Tags
complete, conversion, interior, led