Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
sentra 03 se-r STEREO CD NOT Inserts Forums > > sentra 03 se-r STEREO CD NOT Inserts sentra 03 se-r STEREO CD NOT Inserts
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Sentra Nissan Sentra Discussion Forum

Old 01-16-2008, 02:37 PM
subnet75

Default sentra 03 se-r STEREO CD NOT Inserts

i have senter 2003 SE-R model car, the stereo CD not inserting (while i try to push also not going inside) is there any way to replace or repair that?

if not i am planning to go for MP3 single cd, to install MP3 cd stereo mimimum how much it costs , i am located at Phoenix-Arizona.

I really appreciate the answers.....

Thanks,
Old 01-17-2008, 01:36 PM
Enthusiast

2004 sentra 1.8s

Wink

i had the same problem (my Cd wouldn't eject). I remove the wire plug and try to reset the radio that way but the CD still wouldn't come out. Only one service center in the MONTREAL city, CANADA would service the radio for an estimate of 30$ + repair fees... A new one was 300$ with NISSAN. I bought a SONY GT-220 for 89$ at Best Buy and it plays better then the original. I can plug in my IPOD player and its just great! You just need a dashboard adapter plate for your new stereo, about 29$. I did my installation myself, very easy and very happy with the results!

By the way, the original Nissan stereo was a Clarion made in Mexico.

Good Luck!

Tags
inserts, sentra, ser, stereo