Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Nissan Sentra DIY, Technical Information, Manuals, Bulletins and Recalls/Campaigns Forums > > Nissan Sentra DIY, Technical Information, Manuals, Bulletins and Recalls/Campaigns Nissan Sentra DIY, Technical Information, Manuals, Bulletins and Recalls/Campaigns
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Sentra Nissan Sentra Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Default Nissan Sentra Technical Information and Bulletins list

Technical Information with access to recall information, Full Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs) and comprehensive diagnostic and repair information

DIY Projects:
Nissan Sentra Do-It-Yourself Projects

Bulletins List:
Nissan Sentra Service Bulletins

Recalls/Campaigns List:
Nissan Sentra Campaigns/Recalls

Service Manuals:
Nissan Sentra Service Manuals

Owners Manuals:
Nissan Sentra Owner's Manuals

Towing Guides:
Nissan Sentra Towing Guides

Accessories Installation Guides
Nissan Sentra OEM Accessories Installation Guides

Last edited by NissanTech; 06-19-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:49 PM

2004 sentra

Hello. I am a new Sentra owner. A 2004 1.8 S. I try to find the serial number of the engine, wich is supposed to be on the block near the transmission. It is supposed to be visible from the front of the car but I dont see it. Any help will be welcomed. Thank you.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:17 PM
dsav90

I am looking for a maintenance Schedule for my 2003 Sentra Spec V
Old 03-03-2007, 11:44 AM
barguello

I need help finding the ecu in my sentra 2002! can anyone supply me a schematic of its location? I know it is on the passenger side but have no idea where to start looking!
Old 03-04-2007, 08:41 AM
2015 Rogue

Look under the hood on the passenger side. It is bolted in the firewall at the rear of the engine compartment. It goes into the cowl.
ASE Master Certified.
Old 03-18-2007, 06:26 PM
avedvd

New to this site...Own 2001 Sentra GXE with 63000 miles. It runs great but has some problems that I have started working on.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:32 AM
brenda biggs

my 1996 sentra the dash board light wont come on
Old 07-08-2007, 06:34 AM
brenda biggs

new on site my 1996 sentra light that shows speed at nite won,t come on
Old 12-20-2007, 10:55 AM
milesg75

How to replace light in the shift console in my 1997 Nissan Sentra?
Old 02-05-2008, 07:18 PM
ser07specv

hey i own a 07 se r spec v i guess i blew a fuse i hope thats what it is. my whole dash does not work including the two gauges the g force and oil pressure i dont know how fast i am going or anything like that the needles just stay down the little digital display thing shut off so i dont know how much gas i have or any like that do you know what the problem is
Old 03-13-2008, 07:14 PM
theunknownr

warranty that thing
Old 03-24-2008, 10:05 PM

1993 Sentra XE

Default 94 sentra service man.

I cant seem to get the pdf 's to open up in the service manuals section or even download them
Old 04-29-2008, 02:30 PM
Leaky Trunk

Angry Trunk Leak; 2002 Nissan Sentra XE

I own this car and have this problem :censored:. My VIN is 3n1cb51d22l580026:

I want to know how to identify the problem properly on my own and seal it myself. I believe my car is out of warranty for this at 64,600 miles. Besides, it doesn't sound like rocket science to seal this myself. I just need to know how to identify the parts/area named. And the water has wrecked my trunk mat/carboard thingy that covers the spare tire area. It's now warped and I need to order a new one at 50 bucks. But I want to seal this problem first, of course.
Old 08-23-2008, 02:07 PM
vuuduc

Default serpentine belt tension problems

Hello, the motor is a GA16DE for a 1998 Sentra. The problem is that I cannot tighten the tension on the drive belt for the alternator, crankshaft, and a/c compressor. The service manual shows a lock nut and an adjusting bolt. The lock nut is on the face of the idler pulley but where's the adjuster? I push forward on the idler pulley as much as I could but theres still slack on the belt. If you have serviced on this vehicle before and are familiar with the layout, please.....HELP.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:18 AM
SouthernnSky

I also have a 2001 Sentra and here lately I have had alot of problems with it in July it was in the shop several times and the techs can't find the problem.I like the style and ride but I am beginning to hate the car .I thought about buying the new Sentra I rode one but I am very skeptical about how it will be running 4 years down the road ...Good luck with your car.Mine is going in the shop yet again!! It has a brand new Battery in it that constantly dies}:
Closed Thread

Tags
bulletins, diy, information, manuals, nissan, recalls or campaigns, sentra, technical