Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2013 Sentra Rear Brakes Forums > > 2013 Sentra Rear Brakes 2013 Sentra Rear Brakes
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Sentra Nissan Sentra Discussion Forum

Old 09-21-2021, 05:06 PM
2013 Sentra
2009 Frontier

Exclamation 2013 Sentra Rear Brakes

Hi all, I and have been researching on You Tube how to replace the rear brake self adjuster. I can't follow my own car as the rear adjuster mechanism self destructed and is missing half of the pieces. Anyway I am seeing it put in in two different ways depending on the YT video I am watching. Some show the spring clicker to the outboard side and some show it to the inboard side. My question is does it matter how it faces inboard or outboard. I know this is a confusing question as I have attached a pic, but if someone knows that it doesn't matter I would appreciate it. I don't trust the other wheel on my car because I suspect the person who put the last set of brakes on screwed up because they just blew apart.
Attached Thumbnails
2013 Sentra Rear Brakes-20210921_210947-png  

Last edited by sentrajoe; 09-21-2021 at 05:23 PM.

Tags
brakes, rear, sentra