Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
radiator fans not running during normal operation Forums > > radiator fans not running during normal operation radiator fans not running during normal operation
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Sentra Nissan Sentra Discussion Forum

Old 02-23-2020, 08:04 AM
2010 Sentra SE-R

Default radiator fans not running during normal operation

I have a 2010 SE R. I recently had the thermostat and coolant temperature sending unit replaced since the car has 170000 miles and those items never failed to date. I did a radiator cleaning and flush and during the process I let the car run for two hours before draining. What I noticed was the radiator fans never came on during the two hours the car was running. I checked the coolant temperature and the level was at the halfway mark during the process and didn't move at all. If I turn on the AC the fans click on, but under normal operation the fans don't run. Is that normal or is there an issue I should be concerned with?

Tags
fans, normal, operation, radiator, running