Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2007 Sentra Trans code PO745 Forums > > 2007 Sentra Trans code PO745 2007 Sentra Trans code PO745
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Sentra Nissan Sentra Discussion Forum

Old 04-14-2017, 01:48 PM
2007 Sentra

Default 2007 Sentra Trans code PO745

My daughter has a 07 sentra with the CVT trans that she got from her dad. Its throwing a PO745 trans code for low pressure solenoid. I have see lots of stuff on here about the dropping resistor, Does this car have one and where can i find it ? Or should i try and replace that solenoid . It had 225k on it when we got it and he NEVER serviced it . So i went about doing that . The issue is starting from a stop it wont get out of its own way . if you park on any sort of incline it wont move forward or back . But once your moving and the rpms get to about 2000 then it takes off . Driving down the highway it runs great . I dont know much about these CVT transmissions but willing to learn .

Thanks for any help

Brian

Tags
2007, code, po745, sentra, trans