Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
throttle body question Forums > > throttle body question throttle body question
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Sentra Nissan Sentra Discussion Forum

Old 09-08-2013, 08:12 PM
2003 Sentra SE-R

Default throttle body question

So I bought a jdm engine which had a plastic intake on a 03 sentra se-r spec v. So I changed the intake to aluminum but the throttle body has extra connections two hoses which I think it's for anti freeze in and out and than there's a third port which I don't know where it goes up to? Does anybody know how to bypass the two anti freeze ports and know where that third port hook up to. Thanks
Old 10-16-2013, 03:22 PM
2003 Sentra SE-R

problem solved those two ports on the throttle body were for the antifreeze in and out which i needed to change and add a part to the engine with those extras ports go to. Now that third port was actually on the intake manifold which has valves and a hose connects to the engine control vacuum. now emissions is cleared
Old 02-15-2015, 09:49 AM
1999 Maxima

I think you're looking at the "idle air control valve", it is the one with the coolant hoses running into and our of it to regulate the temperature. The IAC valve is beneath the Throttle body. Check the schematic and good luck, I'm having similar problems with 2003 Sentra 1.8l engine

Tags
body, question, throttle, throttle body service