Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
GTA Toronto Snow Tire Recommendations Forums > > GTA Toronto Snow Tire Recommendations GTA Toronto Snow Tire Recommendations
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Sentra Nissan Sentra Discussion Forum

Old 11-07-2010, 02:03 PM
PCUSER

Default GTA Toronto Snow Tire Recommendations

Hi ya boys and girls.
Without going into too much detail, I got rid of my Jeep early summer, and got the 2010 2.0S Sentra. Ive made a decision to get snow tires. Smaller lighter car, other drivers dont know how to drive, again, I won't go into too much detail.
Ive been driving for 25 years and this is the 1st time I've ever bought snows.
Can anyone suggest a good and dependable and affordable retailer in the GTA? Ill need some cheap steelies as well.
Thanks for any assistance.
Oh, Canadian Tire had some Nordics, @ 141 bucks per, and steelies, 65 bucks each..and Im uncertain if theres better out there, or if this is about ballpark for most of them.
Ive done some other forum reading, and some of them mentioned to stay away from this and that make..most of them were Chinese..but isnt Toya ok?.
Thanks again.

Tags
gta, recommendations, snow, tire, toronto