Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Normal AC Refrigerant Pressure Range? Forums > > Normal AC Refrigerant Pressure Range? Normal AC Refrigerant Pressure Range?
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Rogue Nissan Rogue Discussion Forum

Old 07-02-2020, 07:37 AM
2013 Rogue

Default Normal AC Refrigerant Pressure Range?

Hi,

Long story short: the ac of my 2013 Nissan Rogue is not working and I am in the process of eliminating various possibilities. One of these is the amount of refrigerant in the system. Hence my question:

With the engine off, what should the normal range for refrigerant pressure be? My understanding is that when the engine is off the pressure on the low pressure side and the high pressure side should be identical.

I do realize that what matters is where the pressures are at when the car engine and ac are running. But for my own reason I don't wish to turn on the ac (I have just replaced the pulley, the clutch plate, and the coil; I wish to make sure the ac compressor and refrigerant level are normal before I turn on the ac, lest there is another problem that may damage my new parts).

Is there a normal range for refrigerant pressure for when the car engine is off? I have come across various posts online where people say the normal range should be 25-40 psi on the low side and 200-270 psi on the high side. But this is for when the ac is running.

Thank you so much.

Tags
normal, pressure, range, refrigerant