Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
considering a 2015 Rogue-auto unlock question Forums > > considering a 2015 Rogue-auto unlock question considering a 2015 Rogue-auto unlock question
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Rogue Nissan Rogue Discussion Forum

Old 01-16-2019, 06:23 AM
2015 Rogue

Default considering a 2015 Rogue-auto unlock question

I am considering a 2015 Rogue. I test drove it and the doors lock automatically, which is OK.

When I parked it and took out the key ALL the doors unlocked automatically.

Question is whether it can be programmed to NEVER unlock automatically. I do not want my vehicle to be unlocked unless I unlock it.

Some years ago when driving a new fleet car, I parked and the doors unlocked. I was gathering my purse and papers and a strange man walked up to my car and just got in. Fortunately it was a mistake as he was waiting for a friend who drove a similar car and got in without looking at the driver. It scared us both half to death.

However, I NEVER want something like to happen to me again. I do not want the doors to unlock until I push the button to unlock it.
Old 01-17-2019, 05:11 PM
2015 Rogue

I believe that can be turned off by turning the ignition on and pressing and holding the unlock button on the driver's door until the hazard lights flash.

Tags
question, rogue-auto, unlock