Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Service Manuals Forums > > Service Manuals Service Manuals
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Rogue Nissan Rogue Discussion Forum

Old 05-18-2013, 09:33 PM
2012 Rogue

Default Service Manuals

How do I get a complete set of service manuals (Paper) that will cover all systems in my 2012 Rouge?

Dan.
Old 05-21-2013, 12:56 PM
2013 Rogue

Default Looking too!

I'm looking for a service manual also. Haynes has one on the murano I think 2010 model 6 cylinder , but that's about it. It won't help us with our 2.5. But I think the late senta has the 2.5 motor. I called Haynes/chillton and they said they weren't coming out with anything in the rogue model in the near future. This car has been in production for 5 years but no manuals. And the new 2014 rogue is going to be revamped by nissan so maybe their waiting for that change to put out a service manual. Hopefully this site will add more service manuals to this site other than three! The dealers are going to on line manuals. So the dealership doesn't have to have a bunch of repair manuals laying all around. The mechanic just prints the sections he needs. It's fast ref. and No greasy and torn pages to deal with. I think Mitchell web is avail in the public library system web-site. I haven't checked yet because of my warranty.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:01 PM
2012 Rogue

Thanks for the info Bob. I wonder what a "CD" of the manuals cost? What or who is "Mitchell WEB"?

Regards, Dan
Old 05-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Quote:
Originally Posted by dTb View Post
Thanks for the info Bob. I wonder what a "CD" of the manuals cost? What or who is "Mitchell WEB"?

Regards, Dan
If you subscribe to our site you can download the entire service manual from here: Nissan Rogue Service Manuals - All Sections - Subscribed Users Only

Or you can just download loose section free from here: 2012 Nissan Rogue Service Manual - Loose Sections - Free with Registration

If you need more section you can requested here: Knowledgebase Request & Announcements
Old 05-21-2013, 07:12 PM
2013 Rogue

This. Is a web-site Mitchell auto manuals.com. I just checked it and they only cover up to 2011 models. But ALLDATADIV?com covers to 2012 models for on line manuals cost I think 20.00 a year. Go on line and check them out. I used them both in collage auto shop. A computer and printer and you go to the sweet spot your dealing. Especially when you are looking for torque values. This is a hard spot with some printed manuals. But still check your local library for their on line manuals, they may have a subscription already. And you can access it from your home with a library card and password! 2013 rogue (SV). Also check out magneticbra.com for your rogue, I just bought one, its clean and awesome. $61 shipped.

Tags
manuals, service