Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
stereo--steering wheel 'source' button Forums > > stereo--steering wheel 'source' button stereo--steering wheel 'source' button
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Rogue Nissan Rogue Discussion Forum

Old 03-02-2012, 09:47 AM
2011 Rogue

Default stereo--steering wheel 'source' button

Have a 2011 rogue with satellite and navigation. WHY when pushing the source buttons, it goes from the last radio band I was on but omits the other FM and AM band? I have been told that's just the way it is but I am not convinced.
Can anyone help?

Thanks

Last edited by jjanet14; 03-02-2012 at 09:49 AM. Reason: add something
Old 04-06-2012, 02:14 PM
2011 Maxima
2009 Rogue

Default Rogue audio source button

As long as you have preset stations on the AM, FM,and Satellite bands, it should cycle through these bands. If no stations are preset, then and only then should it skip these bands when cycling the source button.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:42 PM
2012 Maxima

I have a 2012 Nissan Maxima (base model) and I have a problem with the steering wheel source button. The source button on the steering wheel wont toggle between both FM1 and FM2. It toggles through all other sources though. The manual says it should toggle between FM1 and FM2. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem? (I went back to the dealership and they said it was fine, but they would call Nissan engineering Monday just to confirm)
Old 07-23-2012, 01:39 PM
2012 Maxima

I have the same problem with my 2012 maxima. I cant switch between both FM stations using the source button on the steering wheel. It switches between cd, aux, fm 1 or 2 (whatever i currently was tuned to), and am. It is very annoying. I went to the dealership and they said they called nissan engineering and they claim its working properly, despite what the manual says. I also called the designer of the factory radio, clarion, and they said it should toggle between both fm presets but offered no solution. They said i had to deal with the dealership. I do have stations preset on both fm1 and fm2. Pease Help!!!!!!

Tags
button, ource, stereosteering, wheel