Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2008 Nissan Rogue Crossover SUV Debuts Forums > > 2008 Nissan Rogue Crossover SUV Debuts 2008 Nissan Rogue Crossover SUV Debuts
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Rogue Nissan Rogue Discussion Forum

Old 01-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Default 2008 Nissan Rogue Crossover SUV Debuts

The new 2008 Nissan Rogue, which makes its world debut at the 2007 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, is designed to add a new dimension to the small crossover utility segment – satisfying both the functional needs of the buyer and their emotional needs. Rogue’s aggressive, performance-oriented styling, powerful engine, responsive handling and driver-focused cockpit combine with its thoughtful everyday utility to create a vehicle that shifts the way buyers, especially younger buyers, think about small crossovers. The 2008 Nissan Rogue is scheduled to go on sale in September 2007. More...

Old 01-15-2007, 05:19 PM
88pathoffroad

I notice they don't advertise what octane fuel is required for it...my bet is 91+ with 9.6:1 compression. Also, what? No variable valve timing available? Toyota has Nissan beat in this department. Personally, I won't buy a new car that requires the most expensive gas available for it to run properly. My 2 cents.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:31 PM
2000Xterra

Quote:
Personally, I won't buy a new car that requires the most expensive gas available for it to run properly
I'll buy it :-)
Old 06-07-2007, 06:09 PM
casandrastreet

Exclamation ball joints

a little help needed................. my rogue is my first car so i have no idea how to do this but i have a service man and mechanical knowledge and i think i can do it. lately the rc has had a bad vibration at slow speeds but gets better the faster you go. the upper ball joint on the driver side and the lower ball joint on the passenger side are shot. are there any tricks to doing this other than what the service man says? i am going to start tearing the front end down tomorrow after work. any tips would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Old 07-19-2007, 08:41 AM

2005 350Z Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88pathoffroad View Post
I notice they don't advertise what octane fuel is required for it...my bet is 91+ with 9.6:1 compression. Also, what? No variable valve timing available? Toyota has Nissan beat in this department. Personally, I won't buy a new car that requires the most expensive gas available for it to run properly. My 2 cents.
The engine appears to be the same as in the Altima and it uses Regular Unleaded.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:35 PM
Mastrocalo

Wink

The 2008 Rogue is expected to be priced starting around $20,000 when it goes on sale in fall 2007.

Sounds a nice price...for this new car, but for me I love mi Quest
Old 09-17-2007, 08:42 AM
Paul L

We are driving a 2002 Pathfinder and thinking of downsizing to the Rogue. However, a few features that we wish it has:

1) Automatic climate control.
2) rear vent for rear passengers.
3) Telescopic steering wheel.

I am pretty sure 1) and 3) is not available but the Toyota RAV4 has them. Do you think we will make any difference if we e-mail to Nissan so that these can be put as options later production run?
Old 09-17-2007, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Quote:
Do you think we will make any difference if we e-mail to Nissan so that these can be put as options later production run?
Yes it will make a difference. As a fact I know that the Nissan engineers read this forum and others. They usually look for suggestions and common problems.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:17 AM
Paul L

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanTech View Post
Yes it will make a difference. As a fact I know that the Nissan engineers read this forum and others. They usually look for suggestions and common problems.
Thank you.

I am writing the letter to Nissan Canada now. As a matter of fact, I will trade the undesirable Bose audio system to the above mention features anytime.

Regards.

Tags
2008, crossover, debuts, nissan, rogue, suv