Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
NMAC, anyone have problems at end of lease? Forums > > NMAC, anyone have problems at end of lease? NMAC, anyone have problems at end of lease?
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Quest Nissan Quest Discussion Forum

Old 03-16-2006, 10:54 AM
dvdfan2k

Default NMAC, anyone have problems at end of lease?

I've read some horror stories regarding the way NMAC treats their customers at the end of their lease. :evil:

I've got about 18 months left on my lease, and I am debating whether to buy the vehicle or turn it in for another one. The 2007 Quest looks pretty good. 8)

Hopefully, these are isolated incidents and the process really isn't as bad as people make it out to be (end of lease inspections, charges for wear and tear, etc.)

Can anyone shed some light on my concerns? Experiences.

Thanks.
Old 03-17-2006, 07:30 PM
Tech Enthusiast
2004 Quest
2004 Quest

Not unlees you get a screaming deal at the end of lease, most of the time it si better to turn in the vehicle.

Waht kind of vehicle do have now?
Old 03-18-2006, 01:19 PM
dvdfan2k

I have a 2004 Quest S on a 48 mo. lease.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:21 AM
Tech Enthusiast
2004 Quest
2004 Quest

The good thing is the 2004 Quest have the extended warranty so anything mechanical should be taken care of under warranty. So now you just have to worry about the body (scratches, dents, etc.) and the wear and tear items (brakes, tires, etc.). About a month before you turn the vehicle in, I would have Nissan dealership go over the vehicle to see what is wrong. You don't have to have them do the work but it does give you a good idea of how much it will be.

Since you have the warranty, i wouldn't sweat it too much.

Tags
end, lease, nmac, problems