Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Nissan Quest DIY, Technical Information, Manuals, Bulletins and Recalls/Campaigns Forums > > Nissan Quest DIY, Technical Information, Manuals, Bulletins and Recalls/Campaigns Nissan Quest DIY, Technical Information, Manuals, Bulletins and Recalls/Campaigns
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Quest Nissan Quest Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 08:27 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Default Nissan Quest Technical Information and Bulletins list

Technical Information with access to recall information, Full Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs) and comprehensive diagnostic and repair information

DIY Projects:
Nissan Quest Do-It-Yourself Projects

Bulletins List:
Nissan Quest Bulletins

Recalls/Campaigns List:
Nissan Quest Campaigns/Recalls

Service Manuals:
Nissan Quest Service Manuals

Owners Manuals:
Nissan Quest Owner's Manuals

Towing Guides:
Nissan Quest Towing Guides

Accessories Installation Guides
Nissan Quest OEM Accessories Installation Guides

Last edited by NissanTech; 06-19-2011 at 02:13 PM.
Old 12-17-2005, 03:12 PM
Anonymous

Default 04 quest brakes/tires

i have a 04 quest with 18000 miles on it. according to maroone nissan of fort lauderdale it needs all 4 rotors cut and brake pads replaced(front rotors are only worn on inside) i do not believe this is normal wear and tear. they claim it is not a warranty issue.also after two attempts at wheel alighnment,they notified me that tires may need replacement!i do not like goodyear tires on the vehicle,but i believe 18k miles is a bit premature to change expensive tires(no other brand is available in that size!)
Old 07-20-2006, 02:22 PM
garygdj

Nokian makes several tires in the 225/65/16 size. Tires by web carries Nokian tires. They are very good tires. You can also use 235/60/16. The Goodyear tires are terrible. Another example of poor engineering on Nissan/Renaults part.
Old 07-20-2006, 04:33 PM
2015 Rogue

Nissan doesn't engineer the tires. I agree 18k miles is early to replace tires
(if they were rotated properly) . I would not recommend cutting quest rotors.
They will pulsate much faster after being cut. We replace them for that reason.
ASE Master Certified.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:32 AM
linica

nissan quest with engine light on, with only 43000 miles, mechanic check code P0240 catalyst bank 1 low , would like more information, I bought this van with 37000, five months ago.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:57 PM
Tech Enthusiast
2004 Frontier Crew Cab
2012 GTR
2004 s/c 4x4 frontier

sounds like you have a bad catayst. catalysts are warranty for 8yrs or 80,000.
Old 07-26-2007, 07:52 AM
LBC-CarClub

I have a 07 Quest SE... I got it in Feb (07) and I have had it in to the dealer with complaints of nose coming from the doors. Sounds like from the 2 sliding doors and rear hatch... It sounds like a Clunk or Pop when I go around corners as well as if I hit a bump in the road. Sounds almost like something is loose in the doors and clunking around...
The dealer could not pin point it, and they had the van for a week trying to fix it. But nothing worked, so they gave it back to me.

Don't know if any one has some insight on this, on what could be causing it, have you had the same problem, or is it a design flaw? Can it be fixed? If so, How?

One tech told me it is body nose, and normal... I don't think so... Not for how frequent it is and loud it is.

You can e-mail or PM me with info as well…

Other then that, the Quest is GREAT! I love it!

Thanks in advance for the help…
Old 12-17-2007, 11:27 AM
JAM4EVER

I have a 2005 Quest with the same problems. We have had it into two different dealerships over 5 times to have it fixed. There is a bullitin out on it. Number of bullitin is NTB03-080C. Good luck......nobody seems to be able to fix this problem and I agree that it is definitly NOT body noise
Old 11-21-2008, 06:45 PM
protetor2005

Default question on how to instal a xm radio

i've a 04 nissan quest, i got a sirius xm tuner and antena from a 04 maxima, i was looking for the pre-wired xm wires, someone said that i would find them behind of the glove box. i found two plugs there. one plug has two wires on it , and the other one is yellow plug and has about four wires on it. i need to know if those are the wires that im looking for. AND IF YOU HAVE THE WIRRING DIAGRAM PLEASE SEND TO MY EMAIL
TX FOR YOU HELP

my tuner part number is 999u9nv004
pleade email me at

[email protected]
Old 11-21-2008, 07:01 PM
protetor2005

i've a 04 nissan quest, i got a sirius xm tuner and antena from a 04 maxima, i was looking for the pre-wired xm wires, someone said that i would find them behind of the glove box. i found two plugs there. one plug has two wires on it , and the other one is yellow plug and has about four wires on it. i need to know if those are the wires that im looking for. AND IF YOU HAVE THE WIRRING DIAGRAM PLEASE SEND TO MY EMAIL
TX FOR YOU HELP

my tuner part number is 999u9nv004
pleade email me at

[email protected]
Closed Thread

Tags
bulletins, diy, information, manuals, nissan, quest, recalls or campaigns, technical