Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Guys need help! Have code P1574 and ABS,Slip,VDC lights on Forums > > Guys need help! Have code P1574 and ABS,Slip,VDC lights on Guys need help! Have code P1574 and ABS,Slip,VDC lights on
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Quest Nissan Quest Discussion Forum

Old 05-26-2017, 05:33 PM

2004 QUEST

Default Guys need help! Have code P1574 and ABS,Slip,VDC lights on

The story: 2004 Quest SE. Drove to a store. On way back suddenly it seemed the ABS was trying to engage and the slip light was blinking. It had no reason to do as it was non-wet. non-snow day. So I stopped, switched off the car and checked around. When I started the car and drove away, the ABS,SLIP, VDC lights came on. At that time the ABS was no more trying to engage. Drove back home, checked for code and found P1574 (speed sensor). Few months back I changed a wheel bearing and had to replace the speed sensor (with a generic). I thought that cheap sensor went bad. I replaced with a new one. Seems like that speed sensor wasn't the problem. Rear brakes were worn. Changed rotors and pad. Reset the ECM twice, the code came back.

Since then I have driven quite a bit. The car does not go into limp mode, and the Cruise control still works except one time when I switched on it was blinking. On the next trip it was working again. The 3 lights anf theP1574 codes are still on.

What else can I do? Is there a way to check the other three wheel speed sensors? Any help, suggestion appreciated.

Thanks

traihan

Tags
abs, lights, p1574, slip, vdc