Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
1999 Quest Rear Side Windows both dead Forums > > 1999 Quest Rear Side Windows both dead 1999 Quest Rear Side Windows both dead
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Quest Nissan Quest Discussion Forum

Old 08-17-2015, 01:15 PM
1999 Quest

Default 1999 Quest Rear Side Windows both dead

We bought the van used and the prior owner advised the rear side venting windows (electric) simply did not work. I have looked over electrical diagrams and checked fuses but not finding the cause. Both do not work. I have opened the switches in the driver's door up and jumped connections by a matrix, also opening and closing other windows (front driver's and passenger sides) to verify I was reading the instructions correctly. Was not able to actuate the rear windows.

I suspect my next activity is to figure out how the heck to open the panels aside and below the windows and with a long length of lamp cord attempt to drive the motors directly from the battery. If this is so, any guidance on how to remove the proper panels is appreciated, but if y'all have any other ideas I certainly would appreciate reading them!

Tags
1999, dead, quest, rear, side, windows