Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2002 Quest GLE Front Evap Core Forums > > 2002 Quest GLE Front Evap Core 2002 Quest GLE Front Evap Core
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Quest Nissan Quest Discussion Forum

Old 07-10-2012, 06:38 PM
2002 Quest

Default 2002 Quest GLE Front Evap Core

I was wondering if someone could let me know if changing out the front evap core is very difficult. From what I understand you remove the glove box, remove the heat tube thingys, and then remove the blower....and there it is. I also understand you need some sort of tool to disconnect the input and output lines.

So, my question is.....does this sound right, or is there a different way this is done. I know on some vehicles people actually had to remove the whole dash board! So just removing the glove box seems rather simple.

Also, what is the name of the tool I need to remove the lines on the engine side.

Thanks!!!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 07:50 AM
2002 Quest

I am hoping someone can confirm this for me! It is going to start getting hot again and I need to decide if I am going to do this myself or have my mechanic charge me 6 hours labor and 200+ for the part...plus tax.

Thanks all!!
Old 07-19-2012, 02:07 PM
2002 Quest

I would like to thank everyone for your outpouring of answers. I guess after sweltering in the heat for 10 days.....I will just have to guess and do this without confirmation. Excellent site.....it should be called Nissan....well....you might get help!
Old 07-19-2012, 05:45 PM
2019 Sentra
2002 Altima

Unfortunately there's no A/C manual for year 2002. However 2004 is available in Knowledgebase section. hope this helps.

Tags
2002, core, evap, front, gle, quest