Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
07 Quest Lower Control Arm ? Forums > > 07 Quest Lower Control Arm ? 07 Quest Lower Control Arm ?
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Quest Nissan Quest Discussion Forum

Old 10-03-2010, 05:46 PM
kenimpzoom

Default 07 Quest Lower Control Arm ?

On my 07 Quest it pulls to the left. I took the front left lower control arm off and found the rear bushing to be shot.

Do I have to buy the complete control arm, or do the sell just the bushing?

I was looking for a caster adjustment and didnt find any, is the Quest one of those cars that isnt adjustable? So the only thing an alignment shop will adjust is the toe?

Also, are there any aftermarket parts to allow for caster adjustment? I found one for camber, but nothing for caster. Seems to me, it would be easy to come up with a replacement for the rear bushing/mount assembly.

Thanks, ken
Old 10-04-2010, 04:38 AM
Master Enthusiast
2005 Frontier Crew Cab Frontier Crew Cab
05 nissan frontier

There are no caster adjustment on your Quest nor do i think there are any aftermarket ones to install. Most new cars don't provide and adjustment for caster except on some sport type vehicles.A for the bushing, you have to replace the control arm.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:39 PM
kenimpzoom

Thanks for the info! I guess alignment guys love these new cars, all they have to do is adjust the toe.

At least Nissan made the lower control arm easy to replace, takes about 10 minutes, tops.

Tags
arm, control, lower, quest