Nissanhelp.com Forums

Nissanhelp.com Forums (https://x.nissanhelp.com/forums/)
-   General Chat (https://x.nissanhelp.com/forums/general-chat/)
-   -   Nissan parts website (https://x.nissanhelp.com/forums/general-chat/3305-nissan-parts-website.html)

mpe235 07-07-2007 05:34 AM

Nissan parts website
 
If anyone is looking for oem part #'s you can find them on

Nissan USA eStore

This is a nissan website available to dealers, repair shops and the general public.

NissanTech 07-07-2007 01:36 PM

Thanks mpe235!! That's an excellent information

mpe235 07-07-2007 05:34 PM

Sometimes it is easier to call the dealer and give them the part #'s. It can be hard at times for them to know what part you are trying to describe. If you give them the part # there is no chance of getting the wrong part.

catweasel 01-26-2010 06:26 PM

Nissan Parts
 
I bought my '69 Datsun 2000 roadster in 1974. My problem with Nissan is that they build cars that will last for 40 years but they don't carry parts for them. I can't get hardly any of the stuff that occasionally wears out like points, condensors, radiator hoses, brake pads, etc., at the dealer anymore. So, any of you folks out there beware - if you keep your Nissan for 36 years like I have, Nissan won't support you in the parts department.

GENIO 02-11-2010 10:42 AM

Hi everybody
Someone could help?
Some days ago i loose the right wheel free hub from my Frontier D22 chasis, QD32 Motor...it is my first time i need to look for a spare part like this. I found there are several models depending on the spline axle (31, 28 ,etc)...but i donīt know what the spline axle is???...How can i know which spline axle is for my car?....Hope someone can help me. See you
Locally in my country the Nissan rep gives me a quotation of over $600.00 each hub.....what a cost!!!!....at web sites i look for the same parts costing $140-$180.....A GREAT DIFFERENCE...so i need to buy it somewhere else, not at the rep store.
Thanks

mpe235 02-11-2010 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GENIO (Post 50331)
Hi everybody
Someone could help?
Some days ago i loose the right wheel free hub from my Frontier D22 chasis, QD32 Motor...it is my first time i need to look for a spare part like this. I found there are several models depending on the spline axle (31, 28 ,etc)...but i donīt know what the spline axle is???...How can i know which spline axle is for my car?....Hope someone can help me. See you
Locally in my country the Nissan rep gives me a quotation of over $600.00 each hub.....what a cost!!!!....at web sites i look for the same parts costing $140-$180.....A GREAT DIFFERENCE...so i need to buy it somewhere else, not at the rep store.
Thanks

I am assuming they are talking about the number of splines on the front axle where it mates to the hub. The easiest way to find out the number would be to remove the hub and count the slines.

MAXXEDOUT 08-11-2011 04:42 AM

I was on the site, and I can not find the cabin air filter door. I was changing my cabin filter, and broke the latch on the door. Does anyone know the part number so I check to see what the price will be to replace it? I have a 2010 Nissan Maxima.. Thank you in advance...

mpe235 08-13-2011 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAXXEDOUT (Post 69518)
I was on the site, and I can not find the cabin air filter door. I was changing my cabin filter, and broke the latch on the door. Does anyone know the part number so I check to see what the price will be to replace it? I have a 2010 Nissan Maxima.. Thank you in advance...

I don't have the part # but they are around $3.00

NissanTech 09-06-2011 04:47 PM

Official Nissan Parts Website
 
Here is another Nissan parts website. The site has prices and part numbers: Nissan USA eStore

MAXXEDOUT 09-09-2011 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allensamantha (Post 70634)
Thanks for sharing:zoo_taz:....

No problem at all...

jlg2002 12-16-2011 11:36 AM

I've found the best prices (always wholesale) @ Nissanpartsdepartment.com

Carlan2 12-17-2011 07:16 AM

My 2012 sv sl did not come with a home link/compass mirror. Is it wired for one?

NissanTech 05-26-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlan2 (Post 74131)
My 2012 sv sl did not come with a home link/compass mirror. Is it wired for one?

I'm not sure, but it's unlikely. Here are the instruction to install the mirror on the 2008 Rogue: Nissan Rogue OEM Accessories Installation Guides - Nissanhelp.com

cheap mlb hats 05-28-2012 11:00 PM

Hats styles progress with each passing day, wholesale hats china is now a big market. Many supliiers compete for cheap wholesale caps and hats with every appraoch. china hats wholesale becoming more and more popular in the world. A promising business area.

AK47 09-27-2016 12:36 AM

I bought my 2005 350z 4 years ago and I absolutely love it!!! It is reliable, sporty, beautiful and fun to drive! Great deal for the money, would definitely buy it again. It has just under 134k miles and runs excellent. I live in Sacramento, CA and would love to start a 350z club if not already established. Anybody that is interested, please hit me up!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO v2.0.42 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.