Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
UK Pathfinder Aventura 2007 Rear wiper issue Forums > > UK Pathfinder Aventura 2007 Rear wiper issue UK Pathfinder Aventura 2007 Rear wiper issue
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Pathfinder Nissan Pathfinder Discussion Forum

Old 09-01-2021, 03:49 AM
2007 Pathfinder
2007 Pathfinder

Red face UK Pathfinder Aventura 2007 Rear wiper issue

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and hope you can help. I just bought a 2007 RHD Pathfinder and as you would expect with a car of this age there were a few things not woking. I have managed to fix most of these issues, but one that remains is the rear wiper does not work. I took the motor assembly apart but it looks to be in fine condition. I tested the voltage and there is nothing. The wiring all looks to be in good condition too. So of course I reckon it is probably a fuse. The trouble is, I cannot find a fuse for the rear wiper anywhere. 2x fuses boxes under the hood and one in glove box. Does anyone know if there is a fuse for this specifically? I look forward to hearing from the community.

Tags
aventura, issue, pathfinder, rear, wiper