Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2011 Pathfinder trunk not opening - HELP!! Forums > > 2011 Pathfinder trunk not opening - HELP!! 2011 Pathfinder trunk not opening - HELP!!
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Pathfinder Nissan Pathfinder Discussion Forum

Old 03-22-2021, 10:39 AM
2011 Pathfinder

Default 2011 Pathfinder trunk not opening - HELP!!

I think my actuator that opens the trunk is not working, and the problem is that I cannot figure out how to open the trunk manually. The only way to open the trunk is to push the exterior button above the license plate, but its not doing anything. I checked all the interior fuses to see if that was the problem but they looked good. I had to check them all because there is nothing listed for rear hatch on the fuse panel. I can open the glass hatch on the trunk, but not the trunk door. Also there is no cinch motor so that's not the issue. I went inside the truck and tried to manually open the trunk through the little square hole inside on the interior trunk door panel, but could not figure a way to open the door that way. Im assuming there is a method through the hole - thats probably the purpose of the hole being there. I cannot take off the inside panel to access the actuator without opening the trunk door - so Im kind of screwed. Ive tried everything and looked online for hours with no results. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be very grateful!!! thanks in advance

Tags
opening, pathfinder, trunk