Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Please Help - 7 Pin Tow Package Connection-12 Volt Pin Forums > > Please Help - 7 Pin Tow Package Connection-12 Volt Pin Please Help - 7 Pin Tow Package Connection-12 Volt Pin
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Pathfinder Nissan Pathfinder Discussion Forum

Old 08-06-2018, 08:01 PM
2015 Rogue
2008 Pathfinder
2015 Rogue

Default Please Help - 7 Pin Tow Package Connection-12 Volt Pin

On the factory tow package, on my 2017 Pathfinder, how do I make the 12 volt pin (at 1 o’clock) hot all the time? I want to be able to turn the interior lights on, in my enclosed equipment trailer, without having the ignition switch on. I understand the potential is there to run the battery down if I leave the lights on.
Old 08-10-2018, 04:24 PM
2015 Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylerRogue View Post
On the factory tow package, on my 2017 Pathfinder, how do I make the 12 volt pin (at 1 o’clock) hot all the time? I want to be able to turn the interior lights on, in my enclosed equipment trailer, without having the ignition switch on. I understand the potential is there to run the battery down if I leave the lights on.
I don't have a wiring diagram at the moment but if you find the relay and remove it you can make a jumper wire with spade terminals and plug it into the relay socket. That would keep it on all of the time.

Tags
connection-12, package, pin, tow, volt