Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2003 Nissan Pathfinder O2 Sensor location? Forums > > 2003 Nissan Pathfinder O2 Sensor location? 2003 Nissan Pathfinder O2 Sensor location?
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Pathfinder Nissan Pathfinder Discussion Forum

Old 03-10-2018, 03:02 PM
2003 Pathfinder

Default 2003 Nissan Pathfinder O2 Sensor location?

Hi - I have a 2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE that had a "P0174 - System Too Lean Bank 2" code come up during an Emissions test so it failed.

I've cleaned the MAF and that did not work - the service engine light came back on.
I have a driver side sensor one O2 sensor that I purchased to replace (Bank 2 sensor 1) but cannot find any videos on how to replace it.

Does anyone know of a post or video anywhere that someone has walked through how to replace the sensor?

Any help is appreciated!
Old 03-15-2018, 12:39 PM
2006 Pathfinder
2006 2006 Pathfinder

I have an 06 so not sure if it is the same or not. I just replaced all 4 cats and all 4 O2 sensors. The front senors are between the front Cat and the engine. Mine was easiest to access to removing the front tires and the plastic liner.

Tags
location, nissan, pathfinder, sensor