Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Headlight change 1995 pathfinder Forums > > Headlight change 1995 pathfinder Headlight change 1995 pathfinder
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Pathfinder Nissan Pathfinder Discussion Forum

Old 01-16-2006, 10:02 AM
Anonymous

Default Headlight change 1995 pathfinder

I guess I am just not seeing it, but i cannot see whare the bolts/screws that hold the headlight on are.

I am not speaking of a lamp change.

My headlight has a small hole in it in the bottom that lets water in and blows the lamps when the water hits it, so i want to replace the whole headlight.

Or I can just put a goldfish in there and have a conversation piece on the front of my truck.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:36 PM
Tech Enthusiast

2003 Frontier SC 4x4 Crew

Default Re: Headlight change 1995 pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by joec
I guess I am just not seeing it, but i cannot see whare the bolts/screws that hold the headlight on are.

I am not speaking of a lamp change.

My headlight has a small hole in it in the bottom that lets water in and blows the lamps when the water hits it, so i want to replace the whole headlight.

Or I can just put a goldfish in there and have a conversation piece on the front of my truck.
I think bringing back the goldfish as an accessory is a great idea! Remember the boots with the goldfish in the heel?

Seriously, there has to be some screws or some clips holding it in place. I'm not that familiar with that model but if you look a little harder, you should find something. Maybe NissanTech will point you in a more specific direction.

Worst case scenario, find a mechanics book at your local Pep Boys or Autozone and it will tell you what you need to know.
Old 04-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Master Enthusiast
1994 Pathfinder
94 Pathfinder

dude, look again. two screws hold the turn indicator on. take those off and remove the corner lamp. then you'll see how the head light comes off. 8)

Tags
1995, change, headlight, pathfinder