Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2014 Pathfinder warning lights Forums > > 2014 Pathfinder warning lights 2014 Pathfinder warning lights
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Pathfinder Nissan Pathfinder Discussion Forum

Old 05-25-2016, 12:50 PM
2014 Pathfinder
2015 Versa

Default 2014 Pathfinder warning lights

Monday I had the brakes worked on at the dealership - just routine maint since it has 74k on it. After driving approx 75 miles the ABS, Traction, and 4WD lights all came on at once. I turned the car off and on a few times but it did nothing. I called the dealer and they said to bring in next morning. The lights went out later that day but still took in to look at. The dealer said since the lights went out it probably reset itself and nothing to worry about. Took home again and lights came back on (always at same time). Took back to dealership today and they said that the codes show that the issue is the valve body and the brake booster. I don't understand how these lights have never come on previously and the car runs fine. No issues with brake pedal movement or not stopping normally. And what does the 4WD light have to do with all this? They are telling me it is a $1200 fix. Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions as to why this would occur the same day that my brakes were worked on? they turned the rear rotors and new pads. Thank you
Old 05-25-2016, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Can you find out what code numbers they got? You should try escalate the problem with the service manage or dealer manager.

Tags
2014, lights, pathfinder, warning