Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
05 pathfinder factory amp no factory harness Forums > > 05 pathfinder factory amp no factory harness 05 pathfinder factory amp no factory harness
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Pathfinder Nissan Pathfinder Discussion Forum

Old 05-18-2009, 05:17 PM
notorious

Unhappy 05 pathfinder factory amp no factory harness

Can some one send me a pictures of the factory bose amplifier for pathfinder 05 including factory connectors...and location..
I having a hard time trying to install the factory bose amp on my pathfinder 05, since previous owner cutted the original connector that hook up into the amp. so I just have bare cables and I do not know where or how to ,make this connection
Old 05-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

I don't have picture of the connector, but you can find the location of the pins in the Audio & Video system section of the service manual (Page 9). You can download the section free from here: Knowledgebase - 2005 Pathfinder - Nissanhelp.com
Old 05-19-2009, 07:52 AM
notorious

Unhappy

Hello mods..I will explain my problem which is driving me crazy, hope you can help me...
I bought a second hand 05 pathfinder LE...is in pretty good shape overall the only issue was there is no sound coming out of the radio nor dvd. though this was not big deal so I purchased the vehicle..after check I realized that previous owner has istalled and after market audio system, so he replace the factory bose radio and amplifier. Radio harness are intact, plug is there everything is OK, but amplifier harness has been cut, to install the aftermarket amplifier mean no connector just a lot of bear cables.....So I went to an auto parts and purchased the same connector as per vin number..I attached the cables coming out of the conector that I purchased to the bear cables that I found under driver seat of the vehicles as per color code. Then I when to nissan and purchase the factory amp as per vin number I plugged the amp to the connector and ...STILL NO AUDIO !! it seems like the amp is not working but it is brand new..I removed the radio and installed in another pathfinder and works great !, just find out there are a pair of cables inside a plastic cover.(think this are speaker cables not sure) this cover has also wires, but cover is cut and I do not know where to plugged in..so if I can get an schech or diagram of the cables coming out of the amp will be great, otherwise im affraid I will have to purchase the entire wire system with conectors which is quite expensive
PLEASE HELP !!

Tags
amp, factory, harness, pathfinder