Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
3-pod gauge cluster ribbon connector Forums > > 3-pod gauge cluster ribbon connector 3-pod gauge cluster ribbon connector
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Nissan Z Nissan 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, 300ZX, 350Z, 370Z, Discussion Forum

Old 04-05-2020, 02:36 PM
2005 350Z Roadster

Default 3-pod gauge cluster ribbon connector

Greeting all,
New here and new to Nissan. I am resurrecting a 2005 350Z Roadster that has been neglected. While removing the center dash bezel containing the temp controls, radio, navigation cubby and 3-pod gauge cluster the "ribbon connector" for the 3-pod gauges broke in two. I have found this description of the part: 10 pin, 1.25mm pitch, type A, 210mm length. It is a flat, white 10 pin ribbon connector that I provides input to the 3 gauges in the top middle of the dash.
I appears that I may be able to install a new ribbon into the existing connectors. If you cannot help direct me, it looks like this ribbon could be sourced from a computer supply store.
Hoping to find a true Nissan part. Hope you can assist.

Thanks,
Pilgrim Trucker
Old 04-06-2020, 05:50 AM
2005 350Z Roadster

Called a Nissan dealer today and talked to the parts guy; this ribbon is part of a circuit board assembly, part #24898-CD010. Not sure if it's still available, I didn't want to trouble him further after he quoted me $268.00 for the assembly.
I understand, but I only need a $3.00 ribbon connector. Checking with a computer parts place next. Still holding out hope someone here will offer up some help.
Thanks,
Pilgrim Trucker

Tags
3-pod, cluster, connector, gauge, ribbon