Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Anti-Theft Lock Mode!! Forums > > Anti-Theft Lock Mode!! Anti-Theft Lock Mode!!
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Nissan Z Nissan 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, 300ZX, 350Z, 370Z, Discussion Forum

Old 08-21-2019, 04:32 PM
2007 350Z

Default Anti-Theft Lock Mode!!

My car went into anit theft lock mode and now it only cranks and won't run, I read in the manual on how to bypass it but it did not work, is there any other way to bypass it or do I have to get a new immobilizer and will that solve the issue?
Old 10-30-2019, 11:24 PM
2009 Altima
1986 200SX
1985, 200sx,240sx, 300zx,

Ive had this happen on my 2012 nissan altima, there isnt a proper way to bypass the immobilizer, this computer can at anytime lock you out of starting your car and the only way to fix this problem is to find a locksmith that can read the pin number in the control box ,read the key code and erase the information from the memory of the immobilizer. Theyll have to have all the keys that go to the car and then reprogram the immobilizer. Note a locksmith was cheaper than the dealer.

Tags
anti-theft, lock, mode