Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Nissan 350Z Unwavering quality and Upkeep Expenses: Forums > > Nissan 350Z Unwavering quality and Upkeep Expenses: Nissan 350Z Unwavering quality and Upkeep Expenses:
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Nissan NV Nissan NV Commercial Vehicle Discussion Forum

Old 03-16-2021, 10:45 PM
2016 Cube
2016 Frontier

Smile Nissan 350Z Unwavering quality and Upkeep Expenses:

As of late, I began looking for utilized 350Zs just to perceive what was out there inside 100 miles of where I reside, and I was shocked by the huge number of these vehicles that are available to be purchased with under 25,000 miles on the odometer. I can't help thinking about why such countless individuals are emptying their 350Zs? Could it be the increasing expenses of premium unleaded fuel? Fast tire wear? Or then again all out cost of possession being a lot for certain people? I'm only inquisitive with respect to why I'm seeing so a large number available to be purchased everywhere. I see many of them on non-Nissan businesses' pre-owned vehicle parcels also jdm sport classics.

I've possessed a 1990 Nissan 300ZX since July of 1993 that I bought with 18,000 miles on it. The vehicle was possessed by a V.P. of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co. what's more, it had been garaged by far most of the time that he claimed the vehicle. It was 100% perfect when I previously bought it from the man, and I got it for $18,150.00; which I thought was an excellent cost since it stickered for close to $30K new. I've been trusting that possibly I could track down a 350Z in almost impeccable condition also, however I'm beginning to turn out to be fairly leary of a vehicle that such countless individuals are needing to dump with under 25,000 miles on the clock. I've made the most of my 300ZX(Z32) such a lot of that I have clutched it for a very long time at this point. My most seasoned child needs it truly downright terrible I am feeling free to give it up to him.

Tags
350z, nissan, quality, unwavering, upkeep