Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Nissan Offers No-Charge Upfitting and Graphics Packages for 2012 NV Commercial Van Forums > > Nissan Offers No-Charge Upfitting and Graphics Packages for 2012 NV Commercial Van Nissan Offers No-Charge Upfitting and Graphics Packages for 2012 NV Commercial Van
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Nissan NV Nissan NV Commercial Vehicle Discussion Forum

Old 01-25-2011, 06:44 PM
Super Moderator
2004 Xterra

Default Nissan Offers No-Charge Upfitting and Graphics Packages for 2012 NV Commercial Van

NISSAN OFFERS NO-CHARGE UPFITTING AND GRAPHICS PACKAGES FOR 2012 NV COMMERCIAL VAN BUYERS

- More Information About All-New Nissan NV -

Nissan North America, Inc. (NNA) today announced a new program offering a choice of a no-charge commercial upfit package or no-charge exterior graphics package for businesses purchasing or leasing a new Nissan NV1500, NV2500 HD or NV3500 HD commercial van. The no-charge upgrade program is offered through Nissan Commercial Vehicle dealers to qualified commercial businesses. The 2012 Nissan NV is the company’s first entry into the commercial vehicle market in the United States and features a starting Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price* (MSRP) of $24,590.

The 2012 Nissan NV features durable body-on-frame construction and choice of standard roof or industry-exclusive high roof configurations. Models include the NV1500 with standard 4.0-liter V6 engine, the NV2500 HD with a choice of 4.0-liter V6 or 5.6-liter V8 and the NV3500 HD with standard 5.6-liter V8. All NV models are equipped with a 5-speed automatic transmission.

“As part of our commitment to providing ‘innovation for business,’ we’re taking an innovative approach to offering added business solutions – high quality cargo management packages or an industry exclusive offering of custom exterior graphics – right from the launch of the exciting new Nissan NV,” said Joe Castelli, vice president, Nissan Commercial Vehicles and Fleet, NNA. “We know commercial vehicle buyers customize their vehicles to meet their business needs, and we want to be part of the solution for them.”

The no-charge commercial upfit packages are from Adrian Steel® and include the choice of a Cargo Management System with a steel cabin/cargo partition and three 44-inch shelving units, or a Utility Package featuring a steel cabin/cargo partition and an exterior (Standard Roof) or interior (High Roof) utility rack. The no-charge graphics package is available from Original Wraps and offers up to 70 square feet of professionally designed, exterior graphic material (installation included). Qualified commercial buyers can also opt for a $300 rebate in lieu of the upfit or graphic packages.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:45 AM
2012 Truck

Thumbs up Yep Commerical ONLY - Single Buyers BEware

I just drove a new SV1500 Van off the lot - 26 miles on it. I was told as a single owner and not a business - NO graphics and NO Bin Upgrade..

I have only had it 2 days and I love it. My Budget forced me into the standard - but the High Tops are sweet... I did get the better SV1500 series, and for the buck a great price. It turns on a dime and seems thus far to get fair MPG.. Only the first tank of Gas and the Engine won't be broken into till 1,500 miles.. The Dealer did throw in free oil changes for the first 36 months.. SO that might have be the trade off on the graphics..

Tags
2012, commercial, graphics, nissan, nocharge, offers, packages, upfitting, van