Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Radio does not work Forums > > > Radio does not work Radio does not work
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Discussion Forum

Old 11-13-2013, 10:56 PM
2004 Murano
2004 Murano

Default Radio does not work

Am new to this forum and enjoy reading the many entries and feedback. Am have a 2004 Nissan murano SL and fairly satisfied. However, there are two problems that I have not been able to solve and hoping that someone can help. Radio does not work. CD and cassette do work well. Will I need to replace entire audio system in the dash?? Also have an annoying/disgusting noise (as if something is rubbing) when I turn steering wheel to extreme left or right. Been to several mechanics and have had to change struts twice but the noise still remains. I have now been advised to replace power steering high pressure hose and the rock & pinion, two costly items not including labor. Can someone pls help with advise. Thanks Frustrated!!!!
Old 12-18-2013, 11:48 AM
G47

There is a service bulletin for the radio but not for the radio not working, you can get a used factory radio from ebay for cheap.

2003 – 2004 NISSAN MURANO; NO SOUND FROM AUDIO SYSTEM AND CD WON’T LOAD OR EJECT
Precautions when radio is replaced.
- Nissanhelp.com

here is a service bulletin that might help
2003–2004 NISSAN MURANO; STEERING NOISE AND/OR STEERING WHEEL ALIGNMENT CHANGES
• Steering noises (might be described as a popping sound), and/or
• The steering wheel alignment changes.
- Nissanhelp.com

Tags
radio, work