Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2004 Murano door lock problem Forums > > 2004 Murano door lock problem 2004 Murano door lock problem
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Murano Nissan Murano Discussion Forum

Old 12-23-2008, 10:39 PM
Garah

Default 2004 Murano door lock problem

My 2004 Murano central door lock not working, I need to manually lock every doors, also the remote key can not open the door, I need to manualy unlock the door by turnning the key. Any one can help?
Old 12-24-2008, 03:09 AM
Tech Enthusiast
2015 Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garah View Post
My 2004 Murano central door lock not working, I need to manually lock every doors, also the remote key can not open the door, I need to manualy unlock the door by turnning the key. Any one can help?
I pulled this from your Service Manual Section BL - BODY, LOCK & SECURITY SYSTEM.

Hopefully, it is just one of your fuses (Step 1).

PROBLEM: Power door lock does not operate with door lock and unlock switch on power window main switch or front power window switch passenger side).

1. Check power supply and ground circuit

Check the following.
- 50A fusible link (letter F , located in the fuse and fusible link box)
- 10A fuse [No.18 located in the fuse block (J/B)]

2. Check door lock and unlock switch.

You need With CONSULT-II which I'm sure you don't have.

3. Replace BCM.

FIND OUT WHAT YOUR REPAIR SHOULD COST?
Repair Cost Estimator

BUY NISSAN ACCESSORIES!
Nissanhelp Store
Old 03-16-2013, 06:52 PM
2003 Murano

Cool Lock problem solved !!!!

The problem is the Door lock actuators and when I went to the dealer they want $467.90 to fix just my driver's side door, but after almost having a heart-attack from the dealer's estimate, I checked on ebay and found a Kit to fix the door lock for only $59 so i ordered one kit (shipping was super fast) it came with very easy instructions on how to install the kit, so I installed it today in under 1HR and now everything is Back to normal, I can unlock/Lock using my original OEM key fob and also using the power switch on the door, so everything work as from factory ( no need for aftermarket alarm or remote) ... :biggrin: !!!! here is a link of the kit that I purchased. The seller is green-seller1975 and item #290874559127

Nissan Murano Door Power Locks Actuator Motor Door Lock Motor Repair Kit Fix | eBay
Old 12-01-2015, 12:12 PM
2005 Murano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritzthiele View Post
The problem is the Door lock actuators and when I went to the dealer they want $467.90 to fix just my driver's side door, but after almost having a heart-attack from the dealer's estimate, I checked on ebay and found a Kit to fix the door lock for only $59 so i ordered one kit (shipping was super fast) it came with very easy instructions on how to install the kit, so I installed it today in under 1HR and now everything is Back to normal, I can unlock/Lock using my original OEM key fob and also using the power switch on the door, so everything work as from factory ( no need for aftermarket alarm or remote) ... :biggrin: !!!! here is a link of the kit that I purchased. The seller is green-seller1975 and item #290874559127

Nissan Murano Door Power Locks Actuator Motor Door Lock Motor Repair Kit Fix | eBay

Hi, I have the exact same problem on my 2005 Nissan Murano SL, did you installed the kit on just one door?
Old 03-26-2019, 05:03 AM
2007 300ZX
2011 Altima Hybrid

Nisaan door issues can be easily resolved by own without taking help from locksmith or dealer. Use the manual guide to deal with it.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:30 AM
2017 300ZX
2018 370Z Roadster

I have that problem with 2007 Nissan Murano SL and it ended up replacing the whole door lock by locksmith toronto experts.

Tags
2004, door, lock, murano, problem