Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Doors do NOT unlock when shifted into Park. Forums > > Doors do NOT unlock when shifted into Park. Doors do NOT unlock when shifted into Park.
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Murano Nissan Murano Discussion Forum

Old 09-27-2017, 07:04 PM
2012 Frontier King Cab

Default 2012 Frontier door lock/unlock when put into park

Turning on/off door lock/unlock on shift into park

1. Close all doors and unlock them.

2. Turn the ignition to the "ON" position(You should see all of your dashboard lights)

3. Press and hold the door lock switch on the door panel in the unlock direction for 5 seconds within 20 seconds of turning the ignition to the "ON" position.

4. You will know it works when you see the hazards flash.

Turning on/off horn honk notifications when doors lock/unlock

1. Close all doors and unlock them.

2. Turn the ignition to the "ON" position(You should see all of your dashboard lights)

3. Press and hold both the lock and unlock buttons on the remote keypad at the same time for 5 seconds within 20 seconds of turning the ignition to the "ON" position.

4. If switching on you will see hazards flash and hear the horn honk. If switching off you will only see the hazards flash.

**not sure if it matters if the doors are locked or unlocked while doing these steps, but I did it with mine unlocked**
Old 12-07-2019, 03:50 PM
2015 Murano

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpnavy View Post
I pulled this from your Service Manual Section DLK - BODY EXTERIOR, DOORS, ROOF & VEHICLE SECURITY

Also - Pull out your Owner's Manual and turn to: 3-6 Pre-driving checks and adjustments - AUTOMATIC DOOR UNLOCK MECHANISM

The automatic door lock/unlock function ON/OFF can be switched by performing the following operation.

1. Close all doors below (door switch OFF)

2. Turn ignition switch ON

3. Press and hold the door lock and unlock switch for 5 seconds or more in the unlock direction within 20

seconds after turning the power supply position ON.

4. The switching is completed when the hazard lamp blinks.

*1: This function is set to ON before delivery.
this worked for me on mine 2015 nissan murano plat

Tags
doors, park, shifted, unlock