Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2011 Murano losing power Forums > > 2011 Murano losing power 2011 Murano losing power
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Murano Nissan Murano Discussion Forum

Old 09-30-2019, 03:41 PM
2011 Murano

Default 2011 Murano losing power

So my Murano completely loses power if I am running the a/c. Out of the blue, without warning, will stop excelerating and you have to pull over. If you shut the car off, it won’t start again and has to be jumped. If you leave it running and turn off the a/c, you can eventually put it in drive and it’s normal again. The battery and alternator tested fine. Had the part changed out that sits on top of the battery and disperses power. That wasnÂ’t the problem. Has anyone ever heard of this happening?
Old 06-08-2020, 09:02 AM
2003 Murano

Default Murano Losing Power

My daughters 2003 Murano did the same thing the other day. She was driving and it just lost all power and we had to limp it home. When we tried to restart it, the battery just clicked. I charged the battery and tested with a multi meter. It read 13.7. I pulled the battery, had it tested and it says it is good. It has run fine since, but I'd hate for her to get out on the highway and have it happen. Did you ever find a solution? Has anyone else had this problem?
Old 08-27-2020, 11:07 PM
Enthusiast
2001 Pathfinder
2012 Titan Crew Cab

Since the battery is good, I would check the alternator.

Tags
losing, murano, power