Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
What is this part and where to buy another part? Forums > > What is this part and where to buy another part? What is this part and where to buy another part?
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Murano Nissan Murano Discussion Forum

Old 08-21-2019, 12:20 AM
2007 Murano

Default What is this part and where to buy another part?

I am stationed at the US embassy in Thailand and recently purchased a 2007 RHD Murano from someone at the embassy who imported it from South Africa. I've been replacing various body parts that are damaged or missing (I think this vehicle was on several safaris!). Although I can buy some parts at the Nissan dealerships in Bangkok, the parts normally need to be ordered since Muranos are not sold here - and the prices are outrageous so I buy the parts from US suppliers. I need to replace the front left forward fender shield/liner extension (see photo) but I need a vented unit because there is a cooler/radiator in front of the shield. I think that the part number that I need is 63845-CC00A which is not easy to find compared to the solid part (63845-CA00A). Can anyone suggest where to buy the part and can anyone tell me what the small radiator cools? Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
What is this part and where to buy another part?-20190819_034227161_iosa-jpg  
Old 08-25-2019, 11:23 PM
Master Enthusiast
2006 Pathfinder
2003 Frontier King Cab
2003 Frontier KC SVE 4x4

It looks a lot like the auxiliary transmission cooler on my R51 Pathfinder, only on mine, it's mounted in front of the A/C condenser.
Old 08-26-2019, 12:04 AM
2007 Murano

I think that you are correct. It seems like a peculiar location - behind the left fog light opening that's open to allow air flow in with the front left forward inner fender extension shield slotted (now partly missing) to allow the air flow to exit. I think that this arrangement was standard for this model since all the parts are Nissan including the open slotted fog light insert (which is solid on the right side). This is a RHD version, originally purchaed in South Africa - and from the red dust sediment in various parts of the vehiclke, I am surmising that this vehicle did some off roading safaris in Africa. Interesting that I was able to track down the vented fender extension part (63845CC00A) for sale (used) on eBay in Sweden and Russia but had decided not to buy it but rather make my own from a non vented unit.

Tags
buy, part