Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
A/C Compressor Motor Bad & Blower Motor Forums > > A/C Compressor Motor Bad & Blower Motor A/C Compressor Motor Bad & Blower Motor
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Murano Nissan Murano Discussion Forum

Old 06-29-2013, 08:03 AM
2007 Murano
2007 Murano SL

Default A/C Compressor Motor Bad & Blower Motor

I have a 2007 Murano with about 97,000 miles on it. I was getting ready to replace the blower motor because it has been making a aweful noise at times. When I notice a funny smell in the car (now I know it was probably freon blowing into the car). Then it just started making a funny noise under the hood (I thought loose belt or loose pully maybe) and i got out of my car the next morning to smell like a hot rubber or burning rubber smell. Took to my shop and they said the a/c compressor is going. Holly crap batman about $1,000 to put a new one on unless I can find a used one. In order to get the warranty on a new one you have to replace a few other parts. One of these parts cost $40 but takes 6 hours of labor to put on. Hell with that. I need to find a used one or a low priced new one and the heck with the warranty. I have found some on ebay and a couple other sites. But I wanted to see if anyone on here could help. I also am in desperate need of finding charcoal cloth rear headrests. I need to the two ourter headrests. When I bought the car they were missing, I was like no big deal those shouldn't be too hard to find, yeah right!!!!!!!!!! I found some in leather, which I may just get, but really want the cloth to match. I have two grandbabies and one of them is now 6 and very tall for her age. I have to get one very soon because she wants the back of her booster seat off. I can only do that if I find this headrest for her. PLEASE HELP A MIMI IN NEED. All my money goes to these babies since I am basically raising them, does anyone have a cheap but good solution.

Last edited by mimi52507; 06-29-2013 at 08:06 AM.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:47 PM
Master Enthusiast
2006 Pathfinder
2003 Frontier King Cab
2003 Frontier KC SVE 4x4

You can get a brand new Four Seasons AC compressor @ Rockauto.com for $293+shipping. Add a Four Seasons liquid tank (aka receiver/drier) for $11.

Tags
a or c, a/c, bad, blower, compressor, motor