Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
power outlets Forums > > power outlets power outlets
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Murano Nissan Murano Discussion Forum

Old 12-01-2005, 03:35 AM
Anonymous

Default power outlets

05 murano.
Does any one have a problem with the power outs not working. My wife use a verizon phone charger and keepd blowing fuses, They work in other cars. Dearlership says it Verizon problem. Anybody else with this problem :
Old 09-05-2006, 04:15 PM
PamDouglas

Unhappy Phone charger

My 05 Murano will not chg my Verison phone either, this is a real pain.
Not the only one with this problem I see.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:21 PM
PamDouglas

Angry ground wire

Pulled out into 4 lanes of traffic and my 05 Murano would not accelerate, paniced i tried to get to far left lane to get out of the traffic. My car was in AWD, pulled into parking lot read the manual, nothing, pushed the AWD lock button, it caved in, hit the seat warmer button next to it thinking it might push it out, it caved too...Service Engine soon light was on, it was horrible.
Sat for ten minutes restarted and no AWL light, but Service Engine light was on. Took it to dealer, all ground wires have to be checked. It has 13000 miles. I then asked if this car, bought it as a demo with 3000 miles, had been in a wreck cause the front brakes pull, shimmy. Realized after reading comments this is a common problem, actually a class action law suit about Nissan brakes. I loved this car was going to buy it after the lease, but now I don't think so.
Comments??
Old 09-05-2006, 04:25 PM
2015 Rogue

I have seen alot of aftermarket phone chargers blow fuses in nissans. Sometimes changing to a oem charger helps. (motorola, nokia etc.)
ASE Master Certified.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:27 PM
2015 Rogue

For the murano dying in trafic, I have seen bad electronic throttle bodies cause similar problems. It puts the computer into fail safe. Usually turning the car off and restarting will temporarily reset it.Nissan has changed the front rotors on the murano from the original design, it seems to be helping.

Tags
outlets, power