Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
2006 New Features. Forums > > 2006 New Features. 2006 New Features.
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Murano Nissan Murano Discussion Forum

Old 10-29-2005, 01:28 PM
Anonymous

Default 2006 New Features.

Thank you for listing the new features on the 2006 Murano. I have a 2004 and have already orderd the 2006 SL with everything but the entertainment system. Will it have a POWER LIFTGATE ?????
Old 10-30-2005, 01:17 PM
Anonymous

Default 2006 Murano

My understanding is that the pricing for the 2006 Murano is not yet available. How then can a 2006 be ordered if there is no pricing?
Old 10-30-2005, 06:12 PM
Anonymous

Default Ordering

Inquirer: Go to your dealer, configure your Murano. Ask him to get on his computer to Nissan and order your vehicle. He can not give you a price or build date but he will be able to give you an "Order Number" I configured mine on Edmunds build your own Murano and printed out the order sheet w/options, and took it with me to the dealer. He wrote the order # right on that sheet, made a copy for me and himself and said, "Your Murano is in the works."