Login  |  Register
Nissanhelp.com - All About Nissan
Do-It-Yourself Maintenance Owners Manuals Recalls/Campaigns Service Bulletins Service Manuals Nissan OBDII Codes Glossary & Acronyms More...
Member's Ride Photos Stock Photo Gallery
Classifieds - For Sale Classifieds - Wanted To Buy Classifieds - Mechanic Wanted Classifieds - Auto Services Search Auto Parts
Register FAQ Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Engine swap issue,  2005 vq35de to 2014 vq35hr?cam sensor signal converter Forums > > Engine swap issue,  2005 vq35de to 2014 vq35hr?cam sensor signal converter Engine swap issue, 2005 vq35de to 2014 vq35hr?cam sensor signal converter
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Maxima Nissan Maxima Discussion Forum

Old 10-16-2020, 09:21 PM
2005 Maxima
2005 Maxima

Default Engine swap issue, 2005 vq35de to 2014 vq35hr?cam sensor signal converter

Recently swapped out my rod knockin' o5 vq35de maxima motor to a nice 95,000 mile ebay vq35hr?? ( i think) out of a 14 altima wreck.....solved a few issues with throttle body, power steering hose, and even found cam sensor signal converter harness to modify newer cam sensor signal to something my old school obd2 computer could understand so it can fire coils and injectors in right sequece so i can start car.....unfortunately, since covid 19 virus , nissperformance.com( i think the name is rite) has claimed the aforementioned signal converter harness' ( need 1 for each sensor , costs $128.00 for both) is on back order status since at least 9/14/20(the day i ordered 2 of them bad boys)....the company took my money, no problem...
But has since failed to provide any info on back order status or anything....needless to say i'mkinda getting a little pissed about it and would like to find another source to purchase items from, however i think that the site is the only game in town.....if ANYONE AT ALL has any info about some other source, i would pursue paypal to get my $ back from nissperf and gladly give it to some other entity for the neccessary parts.....
Any info on the subject would be GREATLY appreciated....if not then i guess i will have to wait out the back order status and hope for the best

Tags
engine, issue, swap, vq35de, vq35hr?cam